Favorite lube

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: Favorite lube

Postby gwrider » Sat May 03, 2014 1:52 am

we started out being pretty ignorant as newly-weds and just used natural lube and KY jelly, which we have since discovered is Terrible sex lube :(
For years we didn't really thing we needed lube just more foreplay, but then i read some articles about how helpful a good lube can be so we started testing different types. we have tried Wet, and Wet platinum, KY silk or intrique, maximus, and a few others. Somewhere along the way I discovered the marriage bed.com and read about coconut oil and when we tried it we never wanted to go back. We buy the cheaper organic stuff that faintly smells of coconut and it is awesome. Only downside is that doesn't work for condoms. We found uberlube and it is the best silicone based lube we have ever tried. But even then every time we have ever used it, we both have missed the coconut oil. It just seems so much easier to get a solid piece in your hand, rub it exactly where you want it, and it lubes up everything very nicely. :) Much easier then trying to squirt some liquid on to a spot in the dark of night and getting to much or not enough, at least in my opinion.
gwrider

Postby Momgyver » Sat May 03, 2014 4:16 am

gwrider wrote:we started out being pretty ignorant as newly-weds and just used natural lube and KY jelly, which we have since discovered is Terrible sex lube :(
For years we didn't really thing we needed lube just more foreplay, but then i read some articles about how helpful a good lube can be so we started testing different types. we have tried Wet, and Wet platinum, KY silk or intrique, maximus, and a few others. Somewhere along the way I discovered the marriage bed.com and read about coconut oil and when we tried it we never wanted to go back. We buy the cheaper organic stuff that faintly smells of coconut and it is awesome. Only downside is that doesn't work for condoms. We found uberlube and it is the best silicone based lube we have ever tried. But even then every time we have ever used it, we both have missed the coconut oil. It just seems so much easier to get a solid piece in your hand, rub it exactly where you want it, and it lubes up everything very nicely. :) Much easier then trying to squirt some liquid on to a spot in the dark of night and getting to much or not enough, at least in my opinion.

Coconut oil is awesome for massage too.
Momgyver

Postby Danimal0816 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:32 pm

We use coconut oil all the time for cooking. Time to take some to the bedroom and try it out!
Danimal0816

Postby clearskin » Tue May 20, 2014 4:58 pm

We love coconut oil! It is great for the skin! It is healthy, inexpensive, easy tl clean up, and our sensitivity is much greater than the lab work lubes. :D
clearskin

Postby offtosleep » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Coconut oil is awesome stuff in my book. Works great for the foreplay massage and great for the sex that will follow!
offtosleep

Postby Crazydaddy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:03 am

We occasionally use coconut oil, and we have been known to lather one another up with flavored lube for oral fun. Mostly, when we use lube, it's Swiss Navy...especially for toy use. 90+% of the time, saliva, and the natural applicator, are all we need or want.
Crazydaddy

Postby KSSunflower » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Dh used a lube on me last night and didn't know what it was. After a few minutes my parts were burning up! :o Had him look to see what it said, something called Fireside. We had a good laugh afterward. Need to get some of that coconut oil everybody keeps talking about.
KSSunflower

Postby ILMW » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Gotta try Liquid Silk. Trust me.
ILMW

Postby bosshog » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:24 am

ILMW wrote:Gotta try Liquid Silk. Trust me.

Plus one to this. Blue or mind after the first use. Ask of the sudden things worked like we thought they were supposed to. Lucky we were only married for a few months when a friend referred it. We were trying ky. Worst stuff ever but about the only option at the time.
bosshog

Postby cmfray » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:01 am

I think I may have already said this somewhere, but Liquid silk is really good lube - only it tastes horrible. So if you are mixing things up with oral included - I don't recommend using Liquid silk.
cmfray

PreviousNext

Return to Polls