20%
8-9”
No votes
9”+
3%

Total votes : 40

Re: Penis Size

Postby Wyoguy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:49 pm

@scsurfer, Really? Are you 100% serious, or is this exaggerating a little bit? I believe 11” is quite unattainable naturally.
Wyoguy

Postby Twue_Wuv » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:14 am

6"

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Twue_Wuv

Postby Jgtrs » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:38 pm

8", does that go in the 7-8 or 8-9. Maybe the poll should have just had one number. Closest to....

I realize I'm above average now, but didn't know that when I was younger, just knew mine was much bigger than some of my cousins'. I was very slightly embarrassed then. Now, I'm fine with it. Might as well be proud of it, right? Oh the things you learn....

Not sure why I even responded. Not like it matters to anyone.
Jgtrs

Postby Mrs J » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:55 pm

Interesting anatomy lesson. You guys probably already knew this, but DH bought me an instructional video on stimulating the prostate. She discussed how the penis actually goes quite a ways into the lower abdomen. DH let me prod and rub so I could feel just how deep it goes. Anyone feeling like they aren't endowed enough can realize there's more than meets the eye. Heh heh

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby Swish » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Mrs J wrote:Interesting anatomy lesson. You guys probably already knew this, but DH bought me an instructional video on stimulating the prostate. She discussed how the penis actually goes quite a ways into the lower abdomen. DH let me prod and rub so I could feel just how deep it goes. Anyone feeling like they aren't endowed enough can realize there's more than meets the eye. Heh heh

He bought you an instructional video and you have explored that with your hands after watching it? Amazing. Had you done that much before? My wife has been really great to me that way and, although not enthusiastic always when it comes to prostate pleasure, she has been willing to do it and get really into it in moments to see what kind of pleasure it can bring to me.
Swish

Postby Mrs J » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Honestly I should probably watch it again. Ton of info and I only scratched the surface, so to speak.

Mrs J

Postby cooke » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:54 am

Mrs J
What is the name of the video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cooke

Postby Mrs J » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:38 am

Guide to prostate massage, how to enjoy pleasurable and healthy prostate stimulation. I believe the company is called pleasure mechanics. The video shows a live woman's hands as she demonstrates techniques on a life-size torso/genital area mannequin that must be made out of silicone or something.

Mrs J

Previous

Return to Polls