23%

Total votes : 95

Re: Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Postby Happy_bird » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Definitely circumcised. It's more hygienic and looks better
Happy_bird

Postby TheAquaticCow » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:48 am

It's not tho. I mean just read the other comments. I legit boycott Kelloggs (The man promoted using chloridic acid on the clitoris to keep girls from masturbating). The studies on cleanliness were done in Africa and found that condoms were more effective than permanent maiming of the genitals. It's not required anymore Moroni 8:8. And reduces your risk of penile cancer by 0.5%. Unless there is a medical reason circumcision is not a good practice. It removes hundreds of nerve endings. Canadian doctors encourage parents not to circumcise. I have no clue what America's obsession is with it except for Kellog and the fear of wanking.
TheAquaticCow

Postby ChfEngr » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:11 am

Allison wrote:Asking men if they are or aren't and women if their husbands are or aren't.

It's something I'm very curious about.

You need a life.
ChfEngr

Postby TheAquaticCow » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:10 pm

ChfEngr wrote:
Allison wrote:Asking men if they are or aren't and women if their husbands are or aren't.

You need a life.

And I guess so do all statisticians. It's interesting to see the stats in a group in an LDS community for a lot of things. Mormons seem to circumcise. I would go to say that it is a tradition of the fathers... literally. It'd be cool to see a breakdown in geography too.
TheAquaticCow

Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Postby Deusdictum » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:48 am

TheAquaticCow wrote:
ChfEngr wrote:

You need a life.

And I guess so do all statisticians. It's interesting to see the stats in a group in an LDS community for a lot of things. Mormons seem to circumcise. I would go to say that it is a tradition of the fathers... literally. It'd be cool to see a breakdown in geography too.
It’s a largely white American thing. Even within LDS circles, you’ll see a stark difference between people in different countries or of different ethnicities. It probably goes back to Kellogg and our national embarrassment and Victorian shame about masturbation.

But yes, it’s totally a tradition of the fathers thing. Not doctrinally necessary since Christ fulfilled the Law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deusdictum

Postby happychappy » Sat May 12, 2018 6:41 am

I’m from the uk where circumcision is not routine so started in life as uncircumcised but developed phimosis (tightening of the foreskin) when I was on my mission. Noticed I couldn’t pull it back as easy and it got to the point where I couldn’t even see my head because it had become so tightly closed. Got circumcised as an adult. Don’t regret getting ircuncised because the alternative would have been no masturbation/sex without pain and possibly bleeding. But do sometimes miss my foreskin. Orgasm seems the same/ sometimes better. Sensitivity is less but I still orgasm and last long so it’s not all bad
happychappy

Postby UtahAl » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:47 am

How do we get rid of the spam?
UtahAl

Postby Deusdictum » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:57 am

UtahAl wrote:How do we get rid of the spam?
If they are creating multiple accounts, there isn’t much that can be done. You can try messaging zookie. I believe she is an admin and can ban spam accounts, but she rarely checks the forum.

Deusdictum

Postby zookie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:26 pm

Deusdictum wrote:
UtahAl wrote:How do we get rid of the spam?
If they are creating multiple accounts, there isn’t much that can be done. You can try messaging zookie. I believe she is an admin and can ban spam accounts, but she rarely checks the forum.

Yep! PM me if you need anything. I get the messages whether I'm on the forum or not.
zookie

Previous

Return to Polls