18%
We were both disappointed
18%
It was a disaster!
6%

Total votes : 17

Re: Describe your honeymoon experience

Postby Wildstar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:08 am

Two things we did right that I'm still proud of.
First, the wedding was around 8 AM, followed by a breakfast with family and friends - then we got in the car and drove off for a five day honeymoon. We scheduled receptions a week later. The wedding day was for us!

Second, I told her in the preceding week that we didn't need to "do anything" the first night, and we should probably go slow. She told me she felt the pressure lift when I said that.
With pressure lifted, we had three hours in the car together driving to our destination. Hands on the knee began to move further up and further in. The kisses got deeper.

By the time we reached our beach rental, we were soaked through with desire.

I can't take credit because I really didn't know if my fingertips were in the right spot, but my wife had her first orgasm within minutes when we tumbled on to the bed.

All engaged LDS couples should plan on a version of this - make the wedding day about you and the wedding. Receptions can wait. Should wait, because you need to get busy trying to keep your hands off eachother.

I don't care how nervous - delay just a little bit, tease a little and that desire for each other will make all concerns irrelevant.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Wildstar

Postby Twue_Wuv » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:05 am

Overall, it was great. We were married in the morning and had a luncheon after that. Then, we had to prepare for the reception that evening, so no hanky panky yet. After the reception, we got a free limo ride to the Little America in Salt Lake, so we did some passionate kissing in there but we didn’t dare do more than that. By the time we got to our room it was probably 10ish. My wife got in some lingerie and we made love for the first time, taking it nice and slow. In the morning, we made the 5 hour drive to St. George. We were very handsy in the car. In between going to Zion National Park and other places, we made love frequently in the motel room. It was pleasant.
One other thing of note: we thought we had popped her hymen on the honeymoon, but it really didn’t happen until after we had returned. Who knew?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Twue_Wuv

Postby be64 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Sex twice on our wedding day and three times a day throughout our honeymoon.
be64

Previous

Return to Polls