Premature Ejaculation

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

How often is premature ejaculation a problem in your sexual encounters?

Rarely a problem
50%
Occasionally a problem
19%
More often than not
17%
Help! It's a big problem!
14%

Total votes : 36

Re: Premature Ejaculation

Postby be64 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Swish wrote:I have written in a couple other threads about this for me as well as starting one to ask for guidance on it. I can tell when my body is close to orgasm. We've definitely all read be64s description in numerous places about his edging close to orgasm and staying in that highly pleasurable plateu for a long time. I can do that but my problem is pleasing my wife is still such an important part of intercourse for me.

She usually orgasms before any intercourse takes place. Usually through lots of foreplay and then manual or sometimes oral or vibrator use, she'll climax. So we will have intercourse and she loves loves loves when it is fast and hard! But I struggle to last more than a minute if we go at it as fast and hard as possible. I can go at it a long time if I take it really slow, but then she doesn't get that much pleasure out of the slow in and out thrusts. I do. But she doesn't. And I love when she gets pleasure from intercourse.

My advice, practice practice practice.
be64

Premature Ejaculation

Postby Bryan_LDS_husband » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:32 pm

If your wife is okay with it and gives you permission, masturbate. If doing it alone isn't something you both feel comfortable with, then do it together. While doing it, learn to control your orgasms. Focus on not letting yourself slip past the point of no return.

While having sex, if you feel yourself getting close to orgasm, pull out, let it subside, and then go back at it.

For me, both of the above helped when we were first married.

Now, it's no longer an issue. I can hold off until I give myself permission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bryan_LDS_husband

Postby Swish » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:23 pm

KSSunflower wrote:If she's already had orgasm, can you go slow at first and then build up to going faster when you are ready to release? Do you talk to her while you are having sex or just thrusting?

I know if it were me, and dh was just taking slow thrusts I'd wonder if everything is okay. If he's talking sexy and letting me know what he's feeling I'll enjoy it more. Because to me passion is usually expressed fast and hard. But a slow sensual session can be good too.

We had a really awesome session, where we had to be very quiet. We had to take things very slow but that orgasm was one of the best ones I've ever had.

Don't know how I didn't respond to this one a while back when you wrote it.

Yes, when we do take it slow I definitely talk a lot more during that point of intercourse. And my wife likes that a lot. But she definitely craves getting thrusted into fast and furious (at the right angle of course!) my stamina has actually improved a fair amount over these past couple of months. I think the two reasons being that I am physically exhausted and sleep deprived lately and I also have been using (with my wife's blessing) the fleshlight stamina training unit (but not very consistently) for the last 2 months as well. I think both of those combined have helped me gain a lot better control and not reach orgasm so fast. Hoping to continue to improve control so I can last as long as I want, giving my wife pleasure, possibly multiple orgasms, but also orgasm when I want to as well.
Swish

Postby Scsurfer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:00 pm

How about
"Never a problem "

Seriously I've never had it
Scsurfer

Postby oddlyhere » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:54 pm

so no one on here is talking about time. I feel that I have premature ejaculation problems because I wish that I could last longer and the feeling could build for longer. I typically last less than a 30 seconds inside of my wife with little to no manual stimulation before intercourse. I have masturbated fairly consistently since I was 12 and so even though people think that will solve it, it has not for me and yeah I have practiced trying to control it during masturbation but the only way I can control it is if I stop stroking entirely or if my wife and I are having sex the only way I can control it is to pull out and wait (which is not good for her because she needs consistent stimulation).

Does anyone else last so short of time as me? Is there any tips you have?

Should I just be going for multiple orgasms per time I have sex with my wife? Should I just keep thrusting and moving until I orgasm again?
oddlyhere

Postby Scsurfer » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Try to think of something that is disgusting to you during sex and focus on that , it might take you mind off of what makes you orgasm so fast
Just a thought
Scsurfer

Postby KSSunflower » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Oddlyhere,

What you describe does sound like premature ejaculation from what I've read. Here are a couple of articles that may be helpful to you.

http://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitne ... x-20151117

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.mic.com/ ... ast-in-bed
KSSunflower

Postby likesnatural » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:09 pm

There were a few times for my wife and I that I came quickly. I just accepted it and continued on like you mentioned. In a few minutes while the wife was still getting warmed up, I often got hard again. The second time I lasted much longer and helped her much better.
likesnatural

Postby oddlyhere » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:05 pm

I appreciate the comments. Hopefully one day I can figure it out. We recently discussed trying to get my wife to orgasm multiple times in a session so shooting for that will allow me time to work back up and I doubt premature ejaculation will be a problem after the first time around.
oddlyhere

Postby Tortdog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:26 pm

As I got older it, it has not become an issue. I seem to be able to control when always to ensure that she has fun first.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Tortdog

Previous

Return to Polls